Notcom has just announced via twitter, the release of TinyUmbrella 4.30.04 with added support for Apple TV 4.3.1 Software that came out yesterday. Previously, TinyUmbrella was updated for fixing recovery boot loop in iOS 4.2.1.
- TV compatibility
- Addresses issues that may cause the screen to flicker or display incorrect color on some older TVs.
- Wake from sleep
- Addresses an issue where Apple TV may not wake up from sleep.
- Addresses an issue where audio may not be heard on some TV models after switching from another input.
- Stability and performance
- Apple TV Software Update 4.2.1 includes stability and performance fixes for Apple TV.
What is TinyUmbrella? Well basically, it has two functions. TinyUmbrella requests SHSH signatures for firmware restores and also plays back those signatures enabling iTunes to continue the firmware restore on your iOS device.
Apart from Apple TV 4.3.1 support, TinyUmbrella 4.30.04 brings no new changes. However, the developer has revealed that he is working on a full rewrite for TinyUmbrella, while promising much better linux support, revamped UI, unified device access across platforms as well as automatic support for new Apple iOS firmware versions. He has also revealed that TinyPwn is coming soon as well.
Download TinyUmbrella 4.30.04 with Apple TV 4.3.1 Software Support
Download TinyUmbrella 4.30.04 for Mac OS X
Download TinyUmbrella 4.30.04 for Windows