Good news guys!, TweetBot has been updated to version 2.0 which is now available for download on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Many new features for iPhone have been added along with new iPad specific gestures in the second version of TweetBot. Following are the features which are available for the updated version of TweetBot for iPhone/iPad and iPod Touch after the jump!.
Updated TweetBot features for V2.0
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Native Push Notifications.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos/notes, manage your lists, and much more.
For users who have already the Tweetbot app oon their iPhone don’t need to buy a new version of Tweetbot 2.0 as it’s available as a free download via iTunes but for those who don’t have a previous version of this app will need to get a new copy. Even though with the new version bringing compatibility with the iPad, you would still need to buy the version specific to the iPad.
The v2.0 of Tweetbot on iTunes states its compatibility to include iPad running iOS 4.1 as well but the developers have also released another version of TweetBot for iPad as well which are running iOS 5 or greater. if the v2.0 of TweetBot doesn’t work on you iPad then you will have to download the iPad version of the app.
The features look great and the app is greatly designed to handle all you daily Twiter activities with the use of a single app. So you don’t need to install multiple Twiter apps available for doing multiple things on Twitter.
Even though some people think the move by the developers is not fair but considering one could afford in buying an expensive iPad device, $2.99 price isn’t much to ask for. If you’re really need a Twiter app then this is certainly the one to go for. Following are the download links.
Download TweetBot v2.0 For iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch Running iOS 4.1 and above [LINK]
Download TweetBot For iPad Running iOS 5 and above [LINK]