The popular photo editing tool Photoshop Touch By Adobe will be released tomorrow for iPad on the App Store, bringing the desktop experience with a little compromise on the options available.
Following are the Features Of Adobe Photoshop Touch For iPad :-
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Being a mobile app, it comes with easy sharing options for your work. You can share your edited picture on Facebook, view it comments all within the app. Not only sharing is easy but also taking an image from lets say from GOOGLE image search can be done easily with a single click.
The app will be available for iPad on the App Store for $9.99 tomorrow. Stay tunes as we post its link for download when it arrives tomorrow.