Good news for all Galaxy Tab 10.1 users, Samsung has finally started to roll out ICS 4.0.4 firmware for the model GT-P75000. At the moment this firmware is available for proud Italian users of the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
The update is available via both OTA and Samsung Kies. If you live in another country and can’t wait for it to come to you officially, you can download the said firmware from the download link provided at the end.
According to the same publication, various other Galaxy Tab models will receive their Android 4.0.x update including:
- GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
- GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
- GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
- GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
- GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G
As for the Italian version available today, here are more details about it:
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
With the long awaited ICS update for Galaxy Tab finally rolling out, there’s a lot of hope for the newer Tab versions to be equipped with Jelly Bean after all. Grab your copy of the firmware from the link below :-
Download Android ICS 4.0.4 For Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500) [Link]