Galaxy S2 (I9100) users rejoice, after the long awaited Jelly bean release for international Galaxy S2 smartphone, Samsung has released the much awaited Android JB 4.1.2 update for the variant of Galaxy S2 (I9100G) as well.
For users residing in France, Galaxy S2 (I9100G) users can get the latest Android 4.1.2 update via OTA or Kies and as for those who live outside of France can get the latest firmware update via direct download links and flash it using Odin.
Just like the Jelly Bean update for the international version of Galaxy S2 changed the whole UI previously present on previous Ice Cream Sandwich builds, the interface of this variant (I9100G) has also been changed with the nature UX just like the one present on Galaxy S3 and Note 2.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- Improved Camera features
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now
Following are the details regarding the firmware:-
Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
Download the latest firmware updates for your device from the links below:-
Download Android JB 4.1.2 For Galaxy S2 (I9100G) users in France [Direct Link]