Apple’s cloud based service, iCloud hasn’t even publicly launched yet and has managed to attract a lawsuit for the company. Arizona based iCloud communications has filed a lawsuit against Apple for stealing their iCloud brand, which in court documents they have claimed to be using since the past five years.
Tag Archives: apple sued
POPULAR POSTS THIS WEEK
- How To Download All Cydia Paid Apps For Free179 views
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Will Be Powered By 1.4GHz Exynos 4 Quad-Core Processor [Video]128 views
- Download iOS Firmware 5.1 Beta 2 IPSW For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch [Direct Links]118 views
- How To Transfer Files Between iPhone and Android115 views
- BytaFont v1.3.1 Can Now Be Downloaded For iPhone, iPad and iPod touch110 views