Yes, you read it right. France has banned the use of words ‘Facebook’ and Twitter on TV and radio news programs in the country. What this means is that TV and radio news programs can’t mention names of these social networks unless and until they are a part of a news story.
Tag Archives: france tv ban facebook
POPULAR POSTS THIS WEEK
- How To Download All Cydia Paid Apps For Free188 views
- Download iOS Firmware 5.1 Beta 2 IPSW For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch [Direct Links]134 views
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Will Be Powered By 1.4GHz Exynos 4 Quad-Core Processor [Video]117 views
- How To Transfer Files Between iPhone and Android117 views
- BytaFont v1.3.1 Can Now Be Downloaded For iPhone, iPad and iPod touch105 views